Don't miss this killer 160.9 acre hunting farm in Northern MO! – Just in time for deer season!
Right in the heart of Big Buck Country, this property sits in a huge block of timber, only about a mile away from the Chariton River grain bottoms. The bucks feed on the bottoms through the summer then spend the fall chasing and rutting in the hills of this timbered ridge. The property has a great trail system, and the owner just had 3 areas cleared to put food plots to make the hunting even better! There are a lot of turkey on this property as well. The hills and the diverse terrain on this land help you to get in and out without spooking game as much. The property has an 800 sq ft cabin that easily sleeps 10 people and includes a kitchen, heating and cooling, and a bathroom, so you can bring your family and friends for fun weekend getaways or an awesome deer camp. This is a great location- about 20 minutes Northwest of Kirksville MO, just a little over 1.5 hours from Quincy, IL, and just a little over 2 hours from Des Moines, IA. Illinois and Iowa residents, here’s your chance to have a place you can rifle hunt. The property has recently been surveyed at 160.9 acres.
NOTE: This property will be offered in two tracts. Tract 1 will be 60 acres, and Tract 2 will be 100.9 acres, and it will include the cabin. This acreage will be offered through an online auction taking place from Tuesday 7/18 at 9am – Thursday 7/20 at 2pm.
Call Sterling Sublett for more information at 573-864-5724.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
160.9 acres –Schuyler County SELLER: Sublett RE, LLC
**PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD PER SURVEYED ACRE**
**Property will be sold in 2 tracts (60 acres m/l & 100.9 acres m/l). Property has been surveyed.
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. ONLINE ONLY AUCTION (i.e. Internet Auction) by United Country Missouri Land and Home The online auction and the online bidding shall begin on Tuesday, July 18th, 2023 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, July 20th, 2023 at 2pm CST. Any bid placed in the final 5 minutes of the online auction, will be automatically extended 5 more minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 2:00 pm receives a bid at 1:59, the close time will automatically extend 2:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the last 5 minutes of the online auction. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com. (We will have a 5 minute soft close for all tracts.)
3. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Missouri Land and Home reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor UNITED COUNTRY MISSOURI LAND AND HOME AND OR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. FINANCING: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
5. APPROVAL OF BIDS: Seller is serious about selling this property at this auction, but does reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid on this property. Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid, if accepted by the seller, shall constitute a binding contract between the Buyer and the Sellers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction, immediately following the conclusion of the bidding.
6. PROPERTY / TITLE INSPECTION: It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by June 9th, 2023.
7. DOWN PAYMENT / ESCROW: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Monarch Title- Columbia, MO. within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Closing shall be on or by Friday, August 18th at Monarch Title- Columbia, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail, and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
9. TAXES: 2023 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated.
10. POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of the property at closing.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Buyer and or Bidder agree to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Missouri Land and Home and its Agents, Owners, and/or Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
12. BROKER PARTICIPATION: United Country Missouri Land and Home does not co-broke their auction listings.
13. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. By bidding you are acknowledging and accepting all posted Seller’s Disclosures. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates or Employees are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
14: SPECIAL NOTES: Please call Sterling Sublett, Listing Agent at 573-864-5724 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
***BUYERS PREMIUM OF 2%***
***With registration you are accepting posted terms and disclosures***
**Safety of deer stands to be verified by new owner.**