ONLINE AUCTION COMING SOON!
United Country Missouri Land & Home is honored to offer the Tremont Farms, LLC property for sale at auction. This property consists of 709 +/- continuous acres and sells in 5 tracts. Bidding on these tracts will begin October 18, 2022 and end October 20, 2022 at 3:00 pm CST via Online Auction bidding only.
This Auction Offers Outstanding Tillable Acreage, Pasture Land, Hay Land, Hunting/Recreational Opportunities, Potential Building Sites and More!
For Additional Information, Contact Justin Pollard at 660.346.8840
The property is a convenient 10 minute drive to Milan, 20 minutes to Kirksville, 2 hours to Columbia and Kansas City, 2.5 hours to Des Moines and 4 hours from St. Louis.
Registration and Bidding Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
709 ac m/l in Green City, MO – Sullivan County
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. ONLINE ONLY AUCTION (i.e. Internet Auction) by United Country Missouri Land and Home The online auction and the online bidding shall begin on Tuesday, October 18th, 2022 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, October, 20th, 2022 at 3pm CST. Any bid placed in the final 3 minutes of the online auction, will be automatically extended 3 more minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 3:00 pm receives a bid at 2:59, the close time will automatically extend 3:03. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the last 3 minutes of the online auction. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
3. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Missouri Land and Home reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor UNITED COUNTRY MISSOURI LAND AND HOME AND OR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. FINANCING: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF FINAL BID: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
6. PROPERTY / TITLE INSPECTION: It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by August 26th, 2022.
7. DOWN PAYMENT / ESCROW: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by American Title & Abstract within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Closing shall be on or by November 21st, 2022 at American Title & Abstract, Kirksville, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail, and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
9. TAXES: 2022 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
10. POSSESSION: CURRENT LEASE AGREEMENT IS Purchaser shall receive possession of hunting rights upon closing, possession of crop land following fall 2022 harvest, possession of pasture on March 1st, 2023.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Buyer and or Bidder agree to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Missouri Land and Home and its Agents, Owners, and/or Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
12. BROKER PARTICIPATION: United Country Missouri Land and Home does not co-broke their auction listings.
13. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. By bidding you are acknowledging and accepting all posted Seller’s Disclosures. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates or Employees are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
14: SPECIAL NOTES: Please call Justin Pollard, Listing Agent at 660-346-8840 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
****All Tracts will be sold separately to the highest bidder; any combinations will be at the discretion of the buyer.** CURRENT LEASE AGREEMENT IS Purchaser shall receive possession of hunting rights upon closing, possession of crop land following fall 2022 harvest, possession of pasture on March 1st, 2023.*******With registration you are accepting posted terms and disclosures***
Seller: Tremont Farms, LLC.