This is an internet only auction. Bidding will open February 22nd at 8 am and close at 2 pm on February 25th CST.
Located south of Elmer, MO, near the Chariton River within a great hunting corridor is a great recreational and income producing property. Intense management by serious hunters over the last three years has queued this up to be a great outdoorsmen’s opportunity. Additionally, there is a 50 X 50 X 16 machine shed with a concrete floor and another outbuilding for storage! Don’t miss out! Register today! Bidding opens Monday, February 22nd and closes Thursday, February 25th at 2 pm. For additional details or to schedule a viewing appointment, call/text Wes Tiemann at 816-244-4462.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 8 am CST and shall close on February 25, 2021at 2 pm CST. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by February 1st. This property will sell per surveyed acre on 66.3 acres.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash
offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 48 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the
winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Macon County Title within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by Thursday, March 25th, at Macon County Title, 1707 Prospect Drive,
Macon, MO 63552. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Closing costs will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
7. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. 2021 Real Estate Taxes shall be prorated to closing date.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the
auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Please call if you have any questions regarding the restrictions on this property.