Highway Frontage Land Auction!
Located less than 30 minutes from Columbia, these tracts are the perfect location to build your dream home! Both tracts have Highway frontage, are in the Prairie Home School District, have electricity directly across the road, possible lake/pond sites and are large enough for horses, cows, recreation, etc.
Tract 1 is 28.5 acres +/-.
Tract 2 is 30 acres +/-.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Viewing Day will be held June 16th from 5 to 7 pm onsite.
Bidding opens July 6th at 9 am and closes July 9th at 2 pm CDT.
Call Troy Thurman at 660-537-0987 or Jason Thurman at 660-537-0953 for additional details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on July 6, 2021 at 9 am CST and begin closing on July 9, 2021 at 2pm CST. Property will be surveyed if tracts are sold separately and sold per surveyed acre. If both tracts sell to one individual, it will not be surveyed and will be sold as 58.5 deeded acres. Seller to pay cost of survey, if needed. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by June 16, 2021.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders' ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Monarch Title Company within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier's check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by August 9, 2021, at Monarch Title Company, Boonville, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner's policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller's and Buyer's transactions accordingly.
7. 2021 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home or any other parties if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold "As-Is-Where-Is" and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller's Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.