**PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD IN ITS ENTIRETY.** Check out this beautiful Country Home with 20 Acres that sits on a quiet and secluded, dead-end road! All only 25 minutes North of Columbia! Enjoy gorgeous sunsets and the little fishing pond that is just steps away from the house. You'll love the nice, big yard and the approximately 15 acres of woods that would be excellent hunting, or great hiking trails. This would be an awesome spot to raise your kids! There are only a handful of houses on this road, so you'll have very little traffic. The house is 3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths. It was built in 2006 and is still in great shape. The basement is unfinished, but it could easily be finished. If you are looking for a country home in a peaceful setting, you need to come check this one out!
This property will be sold through an online auction. The auction will start on Tuesday 8/8 at 9am and will end on Thursday 8/10 at 2 pm. If you have any questions call Sterling Sublett at 573-864-5724
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
20 m/l acres – Howard County
**PROPERTY TO BE SOLD IN ITS ENTIRETY (HOME ON 20 ACRES)**
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. ONLINE ONLY AUCTION (i.e. Internet Auction) by United Country Missouri Land and Home The online auction and the online bidding shall begin on Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, August 10th, 2023 at 2pm CST. Any bid placed in the final 3 minutes of the online auction, will be automatically extended 3 more minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 2:00 pm receives a bid at 1:59, the close time will automatically extend 2:03. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the last 3 minutes of the online auction. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
3. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Missouri Land and Home reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor UNITED COUNTRY MISSOURI LAND AND HOME AND OR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. FINANCING: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
5. APPROVAL OF BIDS: Seller is serious about selling this property at this auction, but does reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid on this property. Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid, if accepted by the seller, shall constitute a binding contract between the Buyer and the Sellers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction, immediately following the conclusion of the bidding.
6. PROPERTY / TITLE INSPECTION: It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by July 14th, 2023.
7. DOWN PAYMENT / ESCROW: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Monarch Title within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Closing shall be on or by Friday, September 22nd, 2023 at Monarch Title- Columbia, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail, and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
9. TAXES: 2023 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated.
10. POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of the property at closing. Available for 2023 crop season.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Buyer and or Bidder agree to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Missouri Land and Home and its Agents, Owners, and/or Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
12. BROKER PARTICIPATION: United Country Missouri Land and Home does not co-broke their auction listings.
13. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. By bidding you are acknowledging and accepting all posted Seller’s Disclosures. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates or Employees are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
14: SPECIAL NOTES: Please call Sterling Sublett, Listing Agent at 573-864-5724 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
***BUYERS PREMIUM OF _2_%***
***With registration you are accepting posted terms and disclosures***
Seller: Raleigh A.K.A. Rollie G Burbridge and Patricia F Burbridge