**PROPERTY TO BE SOLD BY THE ACRE (YOUR BID X NUMBER OF ACRES).** This 60 acres M/L is only 20 minutes north of Columbia Mo and sits in the perfect spot at the end of a well-maintained dead-end gravel road! Whether you are looking for some acreage to build on or just a great recreational tract to hunt on or play on, this place would be perfect! It is all wooded with mostly white oak trees and a very gently rolling topography. It is a park like setting. It butts up to very large tracts of land so your chance to manage deer is greatly increased. The hunting on this property could be great if set up properly. With a 30 day close you will have this just in time for deer season! There is water and electric at the road. The property sits about 2 miles north of Harrisburg MO. This property will be offered through an online auction starting on Tuesday 8/1 at 9am and ending on Thursday 8/3 at 2pm. For more information call or text Sterling Sublett at 573-864-5724
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
60 m/l acres – Boone County (Harrisburg, MO)
***PROPERTY TO BE SOLD PER SURVEYED ACRE***
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. ONLINE ONLY AUCTION (i.e. Internet Auction) by United Country Missouri Land and Home The online auction and the online bidding shall begin on Tuesday, August 1st, 2023 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, August 3rd, 2023 at 2pm CST. Any bid placed in the final 3 minutes of the online auction, will be automatically extended 3 more minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 2:00 pm receives a bid at 1:59, the close time will automatically extend 2:03. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the last 3 minutes of the online auction. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
3. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Missouri Land and Home reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor UNITED COUNTRY MISSOURI LAND AND HOME AND OR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. FINANCING: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
5. APPROVAL OF BIDS: Seller is serious about selling this property at this auction, but does reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid on this property. Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid, if accepted by the seller, shall constitute a binding contract between the Buyer and the Sellers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction, immediately following the conclusion of the bidding.
6. PROPERTY / TITLE INSPECTION: It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by July 1st, 2023.
7. DOWN PAYMENT / ESCROW: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Monarch Title- Columbia within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Closing shall be on or by Thursday, August 31st, 2023 at Monarch Title- Columbia. Out-of-area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail, and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
9. TAXES: 2023 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated.
10. POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of the property at closing.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Buyer and or Bidder agree to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Missouri Land and Home and its Agents, Owners, and/or Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
12. BROKER PARTICIPATION: United Country Missouri Land and Home does not co-broke their auction listings.
13. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. By bidding you are acknowledging and accepting all posted Seller’s Disclosures. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates or Employees are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
14: SPECIAL NOTES: Please call Sterling Sublett, Listing Agent at 573-864-5724 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
***BUYERS PREMIUM OF 2%***
***With registration you are accepting posted terms and disclosures***
Seller: Charles & Theresa Knipp